TTIP, TPP, CETA, TiSA - What impact on Democracy and Sustainable Development Goals?
TTIP, TPP, CETA, TiSA,
What impact on
Democracy and Sustainable Development Goals?
CONFERENCE - DEBATE
European Parliament, Brussels, Room ASP 1G2,
Tuesday 17 November 2015, 9:00 - 12:30
(Interpretation: FR, DE, IT, NL, EN, DA, EL, ES, PT, FI, SV, CS)
Gabi Zimmer, President of the GUE/NGL Group
9:20: TTIP, TPP, CETA with the ISDS, What impact on our democracies ?
Moderated by MEPs Helmut Scholz and Anne-Marie Mineur,
- Gary Neil, Executive director of the Council of Canadians
- Raoul-Marc Jennar, independent researcher
- John Hilary, Director of War on Want (UK)
10:40 Mega trade deals, What impact on the climate and on sustainable development goals ?
Moderated by MEPs Lola Sanchez and Eleonora Forenza
- Ruth Bergan, Co-ordinator of Trade Justice Movement (UK)
- Paul de Clerck, Friends of the Earth Europe (NL)
- Gopakumar Kappoori Legal advisor of Third World Network, India
12:10: Concluding remarks:
Amélie Canonne, President of AITEC and Matt Carthy, GUE/NGL MEP
Office in the EP: 5C007, Tél: +32(0)2 2842067 Cel-phone: +32(0)474 363077
For registration: http://goo.gl/forms/M0xHg8Tfgg